Alorium Technology offers contract electronics manufacturing for low-volume and prototype production builds.
This service now extends beyond our Fusion Product Development clients to include any customer looking for a flexible, quick-turn manufacturing partner for small-quantity PCB assembly production.
Manufacturing Capabilities – At A Glance
Mancorp MC-300 Auto Pick and Place
Vision-inspected pick and place
PCB offset/misalignment correction
Up to 1800 CPH
Mancorp MC-301 Reflow Oven
Programmable reflow profiles
9.84” x 7.87” (250 mm x 200 mm) soldering area capacity
Bring-Up Debug and Rework
Board / Panel
- Minimum 1.0 inch in at least one direction
- Maximum 200 mm x 300mm
- Minimum 100 mil holes at each of 4 corners
- Board or panel must include fiducials
- Minimum 0402 component size
- Minimum 0.5 mm pad pitch for QFPs/QFNs/BGAs
- Maximum 28×28 mm part size
- 9 mm max component height
Board Edge Minimums
- Frameless boards: 40 mils
- Framed panels: No restriction
- Require frame between the component and panel edge
- Framed stainless steel stencil
- Maximum 18 in x 18 in
- Minimum 9 in x 9 in
- Minimum 10 mil x 10 mil square openings
Alorium Technology Snō Build
The original catalyst for adding production capabilities was the decision to start manufacturing our own boards starting in 2020.
The video below shows a small build of our Snō FPGA modules in September 2020.
Click on the button below to download an overview of the Alorium Technology production and assembly Design for Manufacturability (DFM) guidelines.