In this webinar, we will provide an overview of OpenXLR8 and step through the process of integrating a custom Xcelerator Block using one of our Snō boards as the target platform. This includes a detailed look at how the Verilog code interfaces to the embedded microcontroller, Verilog synthesis, running our integration scripts, and re-imaging the FPGA via the Arduino IDE.
Finally, we will show how to design/include the software library and run a sample sketch that demonstrates successful performance of the new XB.
This is a great webinar to join if you want to learn more about designing your own custom FPGA blocks for our XLR8 family of Arduino compatible boards.
- Introduction to pseudorandom number generator (LFSR) code
- Review of Verilog wrapper interface to microcontroller
- Synthesis using Intel® Quartus® Prime Lite
- Upload to FPGA via the Arduino IDE
- Overview software library
- Run simple sketch to demonstrate new FPGA hardware